Membership Refund Policy
Membership with the Facility Management Association of Australia Ltd (FMA Australia Ltd) belongs to the person or organisation approved by the association. By joining as defined by the FMA Australia Ltd constitution and to follow the FMA Australia Ltd Code of Ethics in all my professional practices. I consent to FMA Australia Ltd storing the information provided above and using this information as defined by the Privacy Statement and understand that I will not be entitled to a refund,
in full or in part, of membership fees paid should I resign my membership prior to the expiration of the membership period.
FMA State/Branch Event Registration Cancellation & Refund/Credit Policy
- Cancellations and requests for refunds or credits for events must be submitted in writing and will only be accepted 7 working days prior to the event.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 7 days prior however a substitute delegate(s) may be nominated.
- In the event that a substitute delegate(s) are not nominated, FMA at its discretion may redistribute seating to ensure vacant seats are minimised.
- Therefore should the seats be required, notification will need to be provided to FMA events coordinator no less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the event.
- A $40 administration fee will be charged for all event cancellations to offset the cost of processing.
National Events Cancellation Policy
- Due to the size and scale of National events and contractual obligations, national events are subject to a specific cancellation policy.
- Cancellations and requests for refunds or credits must be submitted in writing and will only be accepted up until 60 calendar days prior to the event.
- Refunds requested between 30 and 60 calendar days will be subject to a 50% surcharge whilst cancellations made inside 30 calendar days prior to the event will incur full charges and no refund will be provided.
- Registrations are transferable with administrative fee of $40 per transfer.