AND THE WINNERS ARE...
Congratulations to all of the winners of this year's FM Industry Awards for Excellence who were recognised for their outstanding achievements at the FM Industry Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 2 December across the country:
- Facilities Manager of the Year – Charles Hammersla - Cushman & Wakefield
- Leadership in Diversity – Milan Novakovic - Sodexo
- Young Achiever of the Year – Ryan Walsh - Modus Projects
- Sustainability & Environmental Impact – Property NSW
- Occupant Safety & Wellbeing - JLL behalf of Lendlease
- Industry Innovation – RMIT University
- Excellence in FM – Retail/Restaurants/Food Outlets – Woolworths Group
- Excellence in FM – Industrial/Mining – Sodexo Australia
- Excellence in FM – Sports/Leisure – BGIS
- Collaborative Partnerships - Macutex & Sabre Collective
- People’s Choice – Stephanie Towers - Formerly Bristol Myers Squibb
- Excellence in Management through the Pandemic - UBMC - Unity Building Management & Concierge (Highly Commended - A.G. Coombs)
View all photos here
We are excited to announce all finalists for the 2021 FM Industry Awards for Excellence! Again, this year, the high quality of nominations exceeds previous years.
GALA DINNER EVENTS...
Sydney is sold out | Limited tickets in Melbourne | Tickets available in Brisbane & Perth
Melbourne - Grand Hyatt (123 Collins St)
Sydney - Cliftons Spring Street (Lev 3, 10 Spring St) - sold out
Brisbane - Cliftons (Level 24, 288 Edward St)
Perth - Cliftons (Parmelia House, 191 St Georges Terrace)
Events will commence at 6:00pm AEDT, 5:00pm AEST and 3:00pm AWST
Held Thursday 2nd December, the 2021 FM Industry Awards for Excellence will recognise the best in facilities management across various categories, including sustainability, innovation, partnerships, and more.
Winners will be announced at the FMA's night of nights, and celebrated nationally, with this year's award gala dinner taking place as a series of connected live events across VIC, NSW, WA & QLD.
Venues include The Grand Hyatt in Melbourne and Cliftons Venues in all other states and is a black tie dinner (lounge suit and cocktail dresses are suitable).
Tickets for this prestigious event are strictly limited at each site in accordance with relevant state restrictions and a minimum number may be required at some venues for the event to proceed.
Watch this space and keep an eye on our online communications for further announcements.
For all Award related queries, email [email protected] and state your query.
Thanks to our Sponsors ...
Major Award Program Partner
FM Industry Awards for Excellence 2020 - Celebrating a Decade of Excellence
More than 200 people gathered across the country on Thursday 3 December 2020 to celebrate the 10th annual FM Industry Awards for Excellence. The event was held across four locations – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth – with Cliftons Venues providing the perfect setting.